View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

How are you coming along SC. you're in my thoughts, & I hope you can draw strength from the people here on NT who are here for you & firmly believe you've got this. You can do it. Early days are early days. Things will improve with time, believe it, believe me, believe us. The mind is all powerful, we can create a different narrative, we can overcome negative bring me down thoughts. It's not easy, we have to work at it. I watch Dr Jordan Nguyen and Catalyst when I'm feeling in despair. It never fails to jolt me. I hope you are able to access the links I gave the other day. He truly is remarkable. There is hope for PN sufferers with biomedical, true hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChances View Post
Forgive me for always being so whiney and negative but I can only share here. I live alone, I like to live isolated and insulated and only come to life when I am around my children, but that is only once every couple weeks and I refuse to ever complain to them and I want to keep that time special and always be their "Shelter from the Storm". You all are my safety and only here do I feel I can share. I don't want to suck the life outta you all but I am struggling.

The PN has been horrific! I had to get out to go food shopping as there was nothing here to eat. Clearly poor nutrition is not my friend so I got myself out to the market. Sometimes distraction and movement helps but not today. I had to leave with hardly anything.

I am so scared! Even my hand is going limp and numb. Crap...I am so despondent just now. The day food shopping becomes a major challenge then this is not a life worth living, nor the efforts to stay sober.

I am in serious need of a friend and words of encouragement.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 08-21-2017 at 06:10 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-22-2017), SecondChances (08-21-2017), Wide-O (08-21-2017)