View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 05:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My black Lab girl made it to 13. 2 of our goldenseal are 12 & our youngster now 8 lol, he behaves like a 2 year old still. Talk away as much about yourself as you like. It's your thread, it's your journey. Find it hard to believe someone could say or think anything otherwise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
HiPamela and THANK YOU for stepping up to ensure my thread here wouldn't become a "No Hitter!" with zero response from anyone! I've been told by more than one person that others tend to refrain from posting anything on my threads because all I do is talk about myself and this turns people off. Hmm. I can see that point in a way, but then again I would think there needs to be some topics to create the dialogue in the first place - right?
Oh well. I won't get into it and **** others off.

To answer your question Pam, Russell is 7 and will be 8 on a December 4th. YES the gray hair seems to change with him more n more as it does w mine as well . Lol.

Good to hear from you Pamela June .

Xoxoxo

Last edited by PamelaJune; 08-21-2017 at 06:15 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-22-2017), ger715 (08-22-2017), Gunny Fitz (08-30-2017), St George 2013 (08-22-2017)