Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:06 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Since waking up this morning, my neck has felt much better!!!
Trying to sit up straight did not help tho. It made the pain worse.

I know that I'm going to continue to have problems with my neck, so I'm going to ask my pdoc if I can stop taking the lithium so I can take Advil or stronger NSAIDs to treat my pain. I don't like the idea of changing my meds, and she won't like the idea either, so I don't know what she'll say. I don't have an appointment with her until Sept. 8th, but my appointment with the ortho is the 30th. I'm thinking of calling her, but she may want to see me first.

We have continued to sweat at night even though the nights have been cool now. I think that part of the problem is we're not benefiting from the breeze from the open window because our mattress and box spring are still on the floor. Corey has poo-pooed the idea of buying a fan up until last night, when he woke me up because he was too hot to sleep (yes, he wakes me up if he can't sleep). So now I have to FIND one, a good one, which will be hard this late in the summer. I'm not going to run around tho. I'll have to search online for one available locally...

I wanted to stay home today. But we'll both benefit from the fan in the bedroom. I just wish he had consented to me buying one sooner.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-21-2017), Dmom3005 (08-21-2017), Mari (08-21-2017)