View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 02:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Stabbing head pain, then brain fog, tingling.

Hi,

I probably should go to the dr, but yeah, I'm here instead!

I'm a 46 yo female and am wondering about some weird neuro things going on the past few days.
Twitching eyelids, then tingling hands and feet, mostly left side. Not all day, just sometimes.
Then this morning when getting ready for work, I had a really intense 'ice-pick' kind of headache for longer than usual. (30-45 seconds, on right side). Then straight after I've been brain-foggy all day. Headachy too and I've a had a few more mild ice-pick-type pains.
The tingles aren't new, but don't happen as often as they used to 8 years ago. (I had a stack of MRI's back then to rule out M.S).

2.5 years ago I had the ice-pick headache, but my left side immediately went heavy and tingly. Hubby and I were scared so went to the ED. Ending up staying in the Stroke ward for 2 days until it settled. MRI showed nothing thank goodness. I was told to see my neuro but never did..

I'm really tired and feel like I have a mild concussion. (I've had a few of those over the years!)

So....after all that....should I see my Dr. sooner rather than later? Are these 'warning signs' of something nasty?....
Thanks!
Michelle
Freesia38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote