Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday I was intent on clearing a wider path in the spare bedroom so I could vacuum, so I ended up lifting things I had no business lifting, and I did more than I should have done in general. Corey was pretty mad at me.

So my neck is REALLY all ****ed up again, but I have no right complaining because I knew what I was doing was likely to aggravate it.

So, no laundry today, and IDK maybe not this week, unless Corey will help me this weekend (lol). I've been forbidden from doing anything, except going to buy cigarettes if I'm up to it.

Water is leaking from a pipe under our sink and spilling out from under the dishwasher (I haven't run it in a couple of days). This is the third time this has happened since we moved in. The maintenance staff here responds to calls right away, which is great, but I'm losing my sense of humor about the whole thing. Since they've been unable to permanently fix the problem themselves, they're sending the plumber who installed the sink over this afternoon. Hopefully he'll be able to get it right this time.

I should buy more paper towels just in case. I went through almost a whole roll trying to clean the spills up last night.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-23-2017), Dmom3005 (08-23-2017), ger715 (08-28-2017), Mari (08-24-2017)