View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:42 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batbite24 View Post
Hello, trippin2! I seem to be having a really good string of days again. The last neuro problem I had was very mild siezure symptoms at about 2:00 A.M. eight days ago. I seem to be gaining more endurance, been exercising on the stationary bike 6 days a week, although by evening I'm still pretty tired. (That may have to do more with my age, 65.) The depression and brain fog haven't been a problem for awhile now, and I've regained interst in my hobbies. I'm about half way done making Christmas gifts for the women in the family. This may seem trivial, but it's not. At my worst post vaccine, I could not have even thought of doing much of anything...I was physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually spent. For the moment, I'm thankful to be in a very good place. Hopefully I'll soon be able to join my husband and the dog on daily walks again. My legs are still not up to a lot of weight bearing exercise.

BatBite,
It's good to hear from you! I am so very glad you're doing great! Very happy to hear. Life takes on a whole new meaning
I have been having twitching but it's lessening. I have noticed my muscles are weakening and atrophying. Did this happen to you?
I have lost weight and don't move around very much, hope that's why.
Going for EMG next week to answer my question once and for all.

Have a good week, it's always so nice to hear from you.
Can't wait til the day we are ALL recovered and better than ever
trippin2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote