View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:53 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippin2 View Post
BatBite,
It's good to hear from you! I am so very glad you're doing great! Very happy to hear. Life takes on a whole new meaning
I have been having twitching but it's lessening. I have noticed my muscles are weakening and atrophying. Did this happen to you?
I have lost weight and don't move around very much, hope that's why.
Going for EMG next week to answer my question once and for all.

Have a good week, it's always so nice to hear from you.
Can't wait til the day we are ALL recovered and better than ever
I did have loss of muscle tone and some weight loss. I think it was from a couple of things; loss of appetite from worry, and just the whole weird neuro thing. The only way to describe it was like being psychologically paralyzed along with the physical pain and partial paralysis in my legs and all the other wierd symptoms, and not knowing what was going to go haywire next. I literally sat for months. I knew in my head it was important to keep moving and doing things, but I just couldn't...also was just so very low on energy. I managed to make nutritious meals, the laundry got done, and the bedding was changed every week, but other than that, the housework, gardening, anything else.....all went to hell in a hand basket literally for 5 months. I still don't feel that I'm back 100%, but I am far, far better than I was back in those dark days. Been keeping an eye on the weight, and I have gained back 5 pounds. Also hoping the best for everyone in this situation. It seems some are hit so much harder than others.
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote