View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 04:04 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Confused What am I in for

I was injured at work which I had found out that I tore my meniscus. My Dr told me, don't worry I do thousands of Arthoscopic surgeries a year. Boy...what a line of B.S. that was.
I did 6mths of pt with NO relief. My rehab Dr. did an mri to see what was going on inside and concluded that infact the 1st surgey was a failure because the 1st surgeon never removed the torn part of the meniscus.
I went to a 2nd surgeon that basically told me the samething and guess what, he did a "cleanout arthroscopy" which means that he went in and just shot fluid around to clean it out and closed everything back up.
Once again, more PT with no relief, and again my rehab Dr sends me for another mri which now shows broken cartilage, bone on bone rubbing and meniscule root missing. I recently had a high tibial osteotomy and a 4 compartment fasciaotomy due to complications.
Now I'm being told that I have RSD and there is a good likelyhood that this will be permant. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I am in for...I am in soooo much pain, my current Dr will not give me any pain meds and says that I need to start pain management. Can someone please help me.
rigman06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-06-2017), RSD ME (08-25-2017)