View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well done, bare bones is more than adequate if it does the job, plus on the up side you don't have to have to cope with all the "wanna be if they could be" doing their routines. I know when I first joined gyms it used to put me off, now I find myself laughing quietly when I notice how much they are going out of their way to be noticed. DB mixes with them quite a bit as he does the weights, more often than not he's having to help them out of a pickle. The true die hard weight enthusiasts will help anyone I've found. It's the wanna bees that are a literal pain in the butt...

Please do take it easy a mile and a half on your first day may make you pull up sore, keep it smooth, slow and moderate to begin with. And be sure you know the difference between good and bad pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChances View Post
I joined a gym. It is very bare bones but I think it will be a better fit for me. My legs are very shaky and weak today, but I did walk a mile and half on the tread. Good first steps.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 08-26-2017 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Spelling
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-25-2017), SecondChances (08-25-2017)