Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 08:12 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The grocery shopping went okay, so I will wait until Monday to do the laundry. There is A LOT, but I won't be taking it all, even though that means it will be really backed up (which I HATE). Having the laundry room right down the hall is the only thing I miss about the old place.

I have two different Feliway diffusers. There is one to prevent scratching and urine marking in the spare bedroom, and the other one for calming cats in multiple cat households is plugged in between the kitchen and living room.
They ran dry before the refills arrived (Amazon let me down- second order in a row), and I noticed that Rocky hasn't been as over-the-top affectionate, and Buddy and Dottie are spending a lot more time in the living room now. So obviously, whatever's in the multi-cat Feliway was effecting the cats differently. Having Rocky super-affectionate was nice, but plugging another one of those multi-cat things in would not be fair to the other two cats. They have settled in, so now it's time to just let them be.
I've been using the spray every day tho, and haven't seen or heard them scratching the furniture in a while, and they are using the scratching post a lot more
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-26-2017), Dmom3005 (08-29-2017), mymorgy (08-26-2017)