View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

We've just got home from our holiday, you've cracked me up with your whiny witch statement! You do what's best for you SC, if you've done gym work before you'll have it covered. I write sometimes with explanation in event someone hasn't and I worry they will over do it, but SC, I think you've got it covered with your spirit and determination. Something Gerry touched on earlier. You may not see it in yourself, but we do. Go for it, just be safe and sensible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondChances View Post
PamelaJune, I thought it was Gerry that sent the stretch exercises. I just revisited the page to review and saw it was you who posted. Many thanks and I will definitely follow thru.
While I understand the need not to overdo, I have the strong need to be very proactive at this juncture and I really want to get to the gym again. I don't feel any strain in my muscles though the burning is worse today. Usually it is a progressive thing throughout the day but I woke up with it pretty intense. I don't believe that is necessarily a bad thing though. I want to believe the nerves are regenerating and they may well be since the burning got so much worse since sober.
I have read thru this entire forum several times through the years and I will do so again to see if I can gain some more insight and suggestions going forward. I hope that in reading my old posts that I don't sound like a whiny witch.
Best wishes for a pain free day.
ger715 (08-27-2017), SecondChances (08-27-2017)