Thread: seeking advice
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 07:16 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Help seeking advice

Hi all,
Well I am at a loss, I went to my dr appt last and was told that I need to start seeing a pain management dr but until I am able to be seen by PM my ortho dr wrote a script for me called neurotrin (sorry for the spelling) and told me that this medication will take my pain away. BTW all this started because I got hurt at work, had 2 failed arthoscopic surgeries then recently had a high tibial osteotomy with complications so my surgeon had to do a 4 compartment fasciaotomy now I had really bad swelling,tingling sensation in my foot and VERY BAD PAIN. I am a 43yr old 6' male and Have cried more now they I have ever in my life thats how bad this pain is. Anyway, I need some advice because due to Workmans Comp playing games and not filling my script I have nothing to take besides Tylenol which doesnt do anything for me.
I am considering going to the local ER for pain management but I dont want to seem like a "junkie" if that makes any sense.
If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE let me hear them as I am at a lose and dont know what to do.
rigman06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (08-29-2017), RSD ME (08-31-2017)