Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I guess today is laundry day. UGH. I think I'm dreading it more this time because I haven't had to do it in almost 2 weeks.
Last night I packed up most, but not all of it, and Corey put it in my trunk this morning. Last week I used the laundromat up the street. It was deserted, and the machines were fast, but it's a total ****hole and I got no internet or cell signal. I'll probably go back to using the one by my old apartment even though it's not as convenient. It's not as sketchy, and at least I can play games and read the news on my phone while I wait. Hopefully I can get off my *** early and get it over with.

It's been in the mid to low 70s for the last few days, and has been in the low 50s overnight, but I've still been outside between 5-6:30am smoking my butts and drinking my coffee on the deck lol. What am I going to do when fall comes? Or winter for that matter? I wonder if I'll end up cutting back, switching to the e-cigarette, or quitting... or maybe I'll be out there smoking butts in a snowsuit?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-28-2017), Dmom3005 (08-29-2017), ger715 (08-28-2017), mymorgy (08-28-2017)