View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:32 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

WGFB, I did not realize salt was a factor though I have cut way back on sugar. I am such salt fiend. Is salt associated with neuropathy or just how it affects you?

I came across a site last night that I thought interesting. It was called EarthClinic and there were many suggestions for natural neuropathy remedies. I am taking magnesium and B-12 orally but topical magnesium is recommended there as well as B-12 patches. I thought I would give those a try. Check the site out.

I was surprised to read in my older posts that my burning disappeared for awhile. I did not even remember that. Also I had thought I am worse now than I have ever been but in reading back I am largely unchanged. It just gets so confusing with all the ups and downs so sometimes it just seems like I am worst I guess. I had started a journal a while back and almost daily I would note my progress/decline but I never kept up with it. I think that would be a valuable tool especially in this early time when I am playing with diet, exercise, supplements and other lifestyle changes. What was evident in reading back though is that these ups and downs are all very normal and all seem to go thru it.

I wish some of the other members that posted about their struggles early on would check back. I would love to know how they are doing. For that I give the "ol' timers" credit for checking in regularly.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-28-2017), PamelaJune (08-28-2017)