Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 09:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Still quilting away, well I was before tearing my shoulder, if it wasn't for my mother cutting the quilts out there'd be no way I could do it, but with pre-cut and simply running the material through the machine it's something I can still handle at least once I get back my right arm again. Kinda bites since we have 10 quilts we're trying to finish by Christmas and this injury is really setting us back along with my dad's appointments and looming surgeries for me as well. 4 of the 5 quilts are mostly finished (blocks are done just need sewn together, quilted and backing), 3 more are at least halfway to that point and the last 2 haven't been cut yet and we're already headed rapidly to September . Which also means surgeries need to be done soon before insurance rolls over.

It's been a terrible year and I would kill for it to be over and done with, but at the same time I have so many things that need to get done and many more I would like to get done that while I'm praying for the year to end and be done with I'm also praying for 72 hours in each day until the year is over lol
agate (08-28-2017)