View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 10:29 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I'm going to another group therapy meeting on Monday. I see my councilor on Thursday. I also pray. I reed bible verses. That's all I know to do.

I keep holding on. I wonder what my purpose for existing is. There must be a purpose. BF
BF,
Going to the group meeting at least gives you a reason to get out. Hopefully you can come up with a few other things; just to get you up and out.....

Some years back I was dealing with isolation. I knew I would at least have to get out of the house; especially when the "downers" would settle in. It's hard to push; but even walking thru a mall at times would help me get thru some pretty bad times.

I talk often throughout the day to God. You can count on Him always being there to listen. I feel we are here for a reason and when ready, we will attain Eternal Life with Him. That will be our reward.

We try to do the best we can to be decent people. God knows our failures and successes. Reading the bible, scripture, the gospels are all good. Jesus spoke in parables; sometimes just putting together what meanings are in these parables and how we can use them in our daily life is thought provoking and sometimes a "light bulb" goes off and we see a whole different picture than just words....

Gerry
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-28-2017), Brokenfriend (08-29-2017), Dmom3005 (08-29-2017), mymorgy (08-28-2017), OhKay (08-29-2017)