Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've been crocheting. I'd show you pictures, but stupid photobucket decided they wanted actual money (and a lot of it) to allow people to keep using their site. I don't have the money for that (I read somewhere it's $400+ to subscribe).

Anyways, back to my crocheting.

I've been making a lot of scarves for some reason. I've been using the same stitch pattern for all of them. I've only been actually IN the yarn store a couple of times (Joann's Craft's). I ordered a bunch of yarn online (also from Joann's Craft's) awhile back. I probably over-ordered it. I bought about 10 skeins of a new Red Heart yarn color. They came out with a bunch of self striping colors. I probably could have gotten away with just a couple of skeins, but I tend to over buy yarn.

When I had actually visited the store a couple of times, I got another color in the self striping yarn, and a ball of yarn from another brand. So, I've probably got two scarves finished, and another 3 in progress. (I get bored fast sometimes).

I seem to be either having some sort of horrible flare, or the Ampyra that I started a week or so ago is making me sick. (literally, sick to my stomach). So, my crocheting has kind of taken a hit from that.

My mother is sick, and has been in the hospital, and now a rehab place. So, I'm home alone (my dad died in April). If I wasn't so queasy and weak from the Ampyra, I'd probably be getting more crocheting done.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (08-29-2017), Starznight (08-29-2017)