Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 01:42 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I did finally get to see my shiny brand new neuro last month, and earlier this month. He seems pretty nice. Gave me a Rx to Amprya. Is about to get me going on tysabri (little nervous about that). The Ampyra doesn't seem to be doing a thing for me, except make me nauseous.

Hopefully when I start the tysabri it will go ok. Not sure when that's going to start, or how I'm going to pay for it in 2018. I plan to carry along some crochet projects when I go get the tysabri infusion. Hopefully it's not too much different than an IVSM infusion.

I was excited to hear that this neuro will Rx LDN. Hope he writes that Rx soon. I just don't expect all that much out of it either, since everything else I've taken for the ms I haven't exactly tolerated.

going to look and see if my old Flickr account is still good, and if it'll allow me to link pictures still. If it does, I might be transferring all my pictures from photobucket over to it. I need a place to put a lot of my crochet pictures that are linked to a crochet site from photobucket. When photobucket flipped the switch on the hotlinking, they broke all my links to my pictures.

and just as I was thinking about photobucket, I realized I should go check my crochet blog I've had for the better part of a decade (and haven't looked at in two years)...where I have two crochet patterns posted. Of course, now I have to find my images, organize my images in the correct order, and repost the pattern. Ugh! So irritating! Apparently my pattern is popular on a crochet site I'm a member of. Hope I don't have to re-shoot the pictures.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (09-02-2017), Starznight (08-29-2017)