Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

This morning my cigarette cravings are terrible because my anxiety is high. I was smoking over 2 packs a day before we moved, and I've cut that down to less than 1. It's a significant change in the month we've been here, and I hope I can build on that.

Having OCD+laminate flooring+cats is hard. I sweep every day, or at least every other day because the cat hair and/or cat litter gets everywhere. I started out by "just" sweeping the floors yesterday morning, but I got on a roll and cleaned more than I should have, especially since I was going out to do laundry later.

The "good" laundromat was packed, and at least half the dryers were broken. I had to wait for a couple of crappy floor-level dryers that took forever to dry my clothes. I was there for almost 3 hours, but I should have been out of there in about 2. There's a third laundromat I can try next week if I'm feeling adventurous... NOT on a Monday tho.

I was so tired driving home, it was kind of scary. I have to be much more careful now because there are so many twists and turns on the roads around here. I need to reassess my readiness to drive criteria, stop just putting 1mg of Klonopin in my am pills, and go back to taking it in halves. As a rule, I may not even take more than a half if I'm going to drive now vs. 1mg in the past. IDK.

I don't have anywhere I need to GO today, and after yesterday, there really isn't much to DO around here. I'm banged up and should just take this opportunity to lay on the couch... those fugly sand-bag-like pillows are surprisingly comfortable and good at propping up my neck. I hope I can sit still.

I see the ortho tomorrow morning.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-29-2017), Dmom3005 (08-29-2017), ger715 (08-29-2017), mymorgy (08-29-2017)