View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:20 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Hello new to the forum. Possible pudendal nerve irritation

Hello,

I am a 46yr old male. Here lately I think I have irritated my pudendal nerve from cycling. Back in June while riding I had this strange feeling in my groin area. It was like an electrical current in my groin area. For a couple of weeks I started experiencing penile pain. This went on for about 3 weeks then stopped for 2 weeks. Then at the begging of this month i rode the bike again and started having the same pain, but this time worse and now if I sit for a while my upper hamstrings and glutes start aching. Also the penile pain only occurs while sitting. I can walk and jog with no discomfort. I went to the Doc and had my prostate checked and he just said it was slighty enlarged and my bloodwork is fine. So I am thinking it has to do with cycling and the pudendal nerve. Btw the discomfort at the onset was about a 8 out of 10. Now I would say it is 3 out of 10. Im hoping that it was just the cycling and that if I stop that exercise that things will resolve themselves. any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.
tas71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (08-29-2017)