View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 05:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Trig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobby99 View Post
It is quite common that surgeons don't want chronic pain patients. It is assumed that the 1st surgery was done correctly by most surgeons. They then think that you are chronic pain patient and cannot be helped by another surgery. Dr. Bernardo Martinez does "redo" surgeries in Toledo, OH. However, he will even stop treating you after a point. The Cleveland Clinic did surgery on my left side. I lost more function and had Dr. Bernardo Martinez redo the surgery. He said they left a ton of scar tissue behind when doing the surgery.
For a Redo sure.
But on another side? Bilateral in touched side? Some of these surgeon gotta have confident in themselves. I had my right side done. All kind of vascular damage, nerve damage, swelling, flesh rot etc.
My left side is untouched and has change colors. No one has operated on it yet so it's not a redo.
I think it's more of a liability issue. They see that all these surgeons don't want to help you so if they help you. You can potentially sue other surgeons that didn't help for pain and suffering since the board thinks doctors are equal. So why one helped and one didn't. It's a bad karma to check people in same profession. That's why lawyers don't sue each other. Carpenter trade woods, and restaurant industries worker hook each other up. Same thing with doctor.
I truly think that. Say if Thompson won't work on you due to whatever reason (example not my case) THEN GOOD LUCK finding anyone else since the GOD FATHER HIMSELF choose not to operate.
Really, think about choosing your first surgeon properly or YOU WILL GET STUCK. That is all for now...
veetos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote