View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The tears are back & are without release. Our silver anniversary while wonderful and beautiful was ruined by the scum of a SIL K who Gerry so kindly offered to send a moon pie to one time.

She posted some truly horrid comments about me, I'm an awful woman, causing trouble from 1/2 way round the world. Hope the surgery next months kills me and DB health will improve dramatically. Plus she posted awful comments about 2 of DB nieces (SIL G daughters), really really unpleasant and petty stuff. Along the lines of they've switched allegiance to me and good luck with their lives without her in them. I can't make head nor tail of it, she's accused me of upsetting SIL G who has just come out of rehab.

I've sent SIL G nothing but supportive messages and SIL K has told dreadful lies to SIL G about me and finished with I'm evil. It's as if SIL K wants SIL G to fail. SIL K has worked systematically for 25 yrs to create a wedge in the family and she has to date succeeded. This weekend bought it all to a head and SIL K has been exposed. Not that it makes me feel better. SIL G doesn't need any of this post rehab.

SIL K She was supposed to send a letter to SIL G in rehab but she never did. I wrote an email while SIL G was in but she never received it in rehab she did get it on release, I suspect SIL K blocked the account, it was along the lines of you are a good person, be brave, people love you and and you are worthy of that love.

SIL G, she sent me a message & thanked me for it & asked me to be friends with her on FB, I accepted. She wrote me & said it was hard outside & the people there thought she should return, I said they're the experts, if the think you should, then give it consideration & follow your heart.

DB rang SIL G Tuesday as SIL G rang here asking to speak with him and where was all this anger, vitriol and drama on the weekend coming from. DB told SIL G some, said SIL K being jealous but emphasised as I had, this is nothing for her (SIL G) to concern herself over or get involved in. She burst into tears & said she wants to go back to rehab but her husband T doesn't want her to & SIL K is saying she is selfish & needs to put her family first. SIL K says I'm bang out of order for suggesting SIL G return to rehab if outside noise is too much for her & it's another example of me causing trouble.

If anything it has made me feel worse for 25 years SIL K has tried to turn the family against me, she is cruel, mean spirited and self centred not to mention someone who is nigh on 60 behaving like a 10yrold. She's told everyone this is war on me. She has 2 beautiful daughters she is estranged from, she has a grandson she doesn't see. I'm not seeing how I can be the one to have done anything wrong other than post a wedding photo which had all the family in it and one of SIL G daughters posted how beautiful it was & how she wished the family could all be in talking terms again. That's all she said, & it's all I did. This has come from left wing & really truly upset me. I feel worthless & like I shouldn't have celebrated my 25th at all.

The tears just don't stop.
eva5667faliure (09-04-2017), PurpleFoot721 (08-31-2017), RSD ME (08-31-2017), Wren (08-31-2017)