Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:33 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Checking In

My, how time flies...it's been awhile since I checked in here. I occasionally peek to see how everyone's doing, but it's been a busy summer...

We now have six grand babies...DD had girl #3 this May. That brings it to 1 boy and 5 girls...ironic, since I had 3 boys and one girl.

Had a busy summer going up to our lake house several times. We invited two couples up and had a great time. Then the kids came in...the noise is unbelievable when they're together (the grand babies). Is it MS that makes it difficult to tolerate, or the fact that I'm old?

I messed up my shoulder in June and finally got around to going to see the shoulder doc a couple of weeks ago...another case of bursitis. I will go in for an injection when I return home from the lake. I'm grateful it doesn't require surgery.

I feel as if my legs are getting weaker. Even though I exercise (elliptical, bike, weight machines), I'm having more trouble getting up from a sitting position, and my balance isn't as good. I brought it up with the neuro in June...he didn't even react.

Ah well...hope everyone is doing well. Where is everyone?
ewizabeth (09-07-2017), GladysD (04-23-2018), Starznight (08-31-2017), tkrik (09-06-2017)