View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 10:43 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starznight View Post
I do appreciate your prayers may god hear one of us because the DH just got off the phone with his sister and his dad has a nodule on his lung that may also be anything from more cancer to an infection of some sort, but they've no choice but to take his kidney now, so morbid though it sounds, if he survives that then they'll deal with the lung afterwards even though the mass could contribute to him not surviving his surgery. Maybe I should crawl into an icebox and get thawed out in 2020 but my mother at least is saving her own self some craziness by simply taking a leave of absence from work once she finishes up this week.

I'm super shocked that I haven't had another relapse with all of this going on not even a pseudo relapse but then I don't think my brain has had time to catch up with it all the worst of things has only been going on for a couple of weeks just daily dreading answering the phone or even crawling out of bed wondering what's going to happen today and how many of those "other" shoes can positively drop in a single day. Oh and my brother's getting divorced barely a week after he was under the impression things were going great in his relationship and they had gotten back on track.... 2020 might be too optimistic lol

Maybe with all that's going on your thoughts have been elsewhere and are too busy for a relapse....thank God for that......

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (08-31-2017)