Thread: What can it be
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 03:20 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

AcHr negative as well as musk. I have the results as I was given them to take to Boston, but they have no value on them, only <90 was negative. I have had all blood tests done with my PCP. You name it, they have done it. I did have brain MRI, no lesions. Neck MRI before my cervical fusion in January, they didn't see anything there. I was re-hospitalized 7 days after surgery, inability to swallow. Was there 11 days and passed modified barium swallow on 3rd attempt. Still have so much difficulty swallowing.

I have not seen neuro ophthalmologist. It is like nobody believes me. I had a PFT test but that was fine. I work in a rehab dept at a small hospital. I checked my O2 sats the other day as I felt I could not take a deep breath. It was 88 but came back up with rest. Walked again yesterday morning, went down to 82.

I am so discouraged and am so tired of feeling poorly. I am waiting on another appointment as they are sending me to another neuro. May be a long wait. So tired of being so fatigued and heavy feeling. Stairs are hard and so is getting up from a chair. I don't want to have MG, but they need to figure something out.

Thanks for listening Annie.
Maniac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-31-2017)