View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 05:53 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Fractured Skull, TBI and now PCS

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have to register to be on this forum since my fiancee had a TBI. The incident occurred on the last day of May 2017. We kept following up with the doctor that was assigned to her at the ER ever since. My fiancee is clearly showing signs of PCS and the doctor's assistant mentioned it MULTIPLE times. They had been nice, but since her WC attorney called them regarding the degree of disability (which they never answered) they seem to be dismissing everything we say. Our most recent visit was 2 days ago and the assistant still said all those lingering symptoms are due to PCS.
When asking her to write a doctor's note for work she just said daily headaches. I told her to revise it to PCS since I want to make it clear to my fiancee's supervisor/HR, but she just brushed me off and won't change it.

They are referring us to go to a neurologist because they said they can't do anything anymore. WTF? It's been 3 months and if they knew from the start they can't treat her, why not refer us to a neurologist from the getgo?

Is this normal?
TBIpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote