Thread: What can it be
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:36 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Two weeks after returning to work, I could not catch my breath and did go to the ER. I was there 5 hours and they did lots of blood work including Dimmer for blood clots, everything came back negative. I rested and got fluids and the breathing got better. I have also had an echocardiogram. Also had a chest X-ray.

I live in Maine, and neurologists are so hard to get into. The small hospital I work at does not have one. The neurologist I have been seeing is sending to a neuro that also sees patients with movement disorders because I have a tremor in my hand and a buzzing feeling in my muscles. Forgot to mention, most days I feel like a bobble head doll. I feel like my head is all wobbly. The swallowing is my biggest concern. I am down 15 lbs but that is not the way I wanted to lose weight. The shortness of breath comes with exertion, and is not always present. I work a desk job, but I am so fatigued. I just hope they don't tell me it will be 6 months before they can see me. The fellow I saw in Boston wanted to run more tests like a muscle biopsy, but the Dr. he was working under told me there was nothing wrong, and that was the of it.

I just hope someone listens to me, as nobody really is of any help. I appreciate all of your suggestions Annie. I wish you were my doctor. I did take a selfie of my eye, and plan to show it to the neuro. The more tired I get, the worse it is. This sucks! If it is not MG, someone needs to figure this out, and so!
Maniac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (09-08-2017), ErinBear (09-01-2017)