Thread: What can it be
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 06:13 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winic1 View Post
Have you had an MRI of your neck from AFTER the surgery? I would be very suspicious that something went wrong during or after the surgery. Perhaps go out of your area to have it done, just in case there is some aspect of denial on the part of the surgeons who did it. You are entitled to get the disk of the actual pictures, not just the report, to take with you for the new place to be able to compare the MRI's of before and after.

What hospital in Boston did you go to, can you tell that if not the name of the paper-sliding doctor? (Want to make sure I don't end up getting sent there next, since it looks like Yale is going to be a wash out.) Wish I could tell you someone good to go to, but haven't found anyone yet, Connecticut is not panning out well, and nearby NY hasn't shown anyone worth going to, either.

No, I have not. The swallowing problem started prior to surgery, but not as bad. I started having the feeling of heaviness before surgery too. Everything got worse about 1 week pst surgery. Thanks for suggesting that.
Maniac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (09-08-2017)