Thread: Seeking hobbies
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 03:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

The blocks are actually all sewn now for the sampler quilt, all that's left is quilting and arranging them together and then getting the backing on 😊. Seems like I have a lot done since 4 of the 8 quilts are to that point, but having 6 more to go and a whole lot of quilting to do makes it seem like I haven't done anything at all at the same time lol. And now I'm getting my GB for a week come Tuesday, the same day my dad gets his cataract surgery done (the first one of potentially many) but as her room has been converted to my sewing room, it means for a week longer now nothing will get done on the quilts.

Really a few more days than that since we're making her a kangaroo kurigimi (like a onesie costume/pj deal) a couple of jumpers and hopefully finish up her bean bag "chair" for her belated birthday presents 😝. Hard to believe she's 4 years old already 😳 I might even toss in a few petal skirts for her too, haven't quite decided and we may still sew some while she's here since she loves to watch Gigi and nama make things (likely because it's almost always something for her lol spoiled little one that she is)