Thread: Hysterectomy
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 12:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Dear LitLove,

I am so very sorry to hear your news. Know that many are thinking of you and sending prayers and positive thoughts. I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible for you.

I know that you know the value of good self-care. Be gentle with yourself as much as you can during this time. Try to keep (legitimate, understandable) anxiety in check to lessen it's impact on your well-being. Though you cannot control what is happening, you can control your response to it and keep yourself as well as you can. I am glad you reached out. We are with you.

If possible, have a pre-surgical consult with anesthesia. The other option is for your surgeon or PM to write orders detailing what you need during and after your procedure. This is commonly done and shouldn't be a problem.

I am praying that you to have the best possible outcome, are kept comfortable and heal quickly. Please keep us updated when you can.

Sending healing vibes and many, many soft hugs,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-04-2017), ger715 (09-29-2017), LIT LOVE (09-03-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-03-2017), RSD ME (09-05-2017)