Old 09-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahruwin View Post
14 weeks since bad head slam. No loss of consciousness.... Just sizzling swooshy sounds in my head. I was ok for a few days .... Just sore.... .Then my body seemed amped up.... Like on 50 expressos.........

Then came high anxiety, the surreal state, feeling "very off".....and uncontrollable sobbing, which has probably led to this very depressed, "fed up with it all" state of mind. It's the end of life thoughts that scare me.....but I also know from past research that these disturbing thoughts are purely a chemical response to anxiety, as can be the depression. I expect my head slam is the culprit in this thou.

This is day 18 of citalopram 10mg. I don't think it's helping any (I understand it can take weeks)... I'd also hate to think I keep taking it and it just isn't the right med for me this time and I'm prolonging some very needed relief. (I used it 5 yrs ago briefly with great success) It seems most are using Zoloft or Paxil.

I am ridiculously afraid to take meds.... Xanax ....which has been prescribed at the smallest dose to take daily as needed. I'm afraid as I don't want to become dependent.... So I suffer a lot .

I'm here today because I'm just so distraught with it all. I mean ridiculously sobbing on my knees begging God to help me. I sob all the time.

Too much time on my hands (4 days off a week)....I used to love my country getaway.... But just thinking about driving 90 miles away brings we anxious distress... Sometimes it has helped....but lately when I'm there I'm so anxious to get back to town......too much time down there alone.... Dogs and horses can only do so much.

I'd love to hear from y'all who have experienced pcs nervousness, debilitating anxiety and depression and feeling disconnected from the world as you knew it. It's hard for me to be positive and think "one day at a time". I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel......... God bless all of y'all.
Please reply if you can relate and have a positive response. Ive already read plenty to keep me scared to death as it is.
You have a right to be scared to death. I just spent a month in hospital being tortured. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Being given drugs that weren't right for me. The only thing they gave me that I needed was insulin. they said I had a heart attack and had heart surgery which I did not consent to. Then they said I had pneumonia of which I had no symptoms of and a bladder infection. The antibiotic they filled me full of gave me C-dif. From which I am still suffering, WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote