View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
They've released our niece today & put her on Diazepam (Valium) 2mg x3 a day. I'm not confident Valium in the hands of a young woman who has tried to take her life the best solution, but I'm in Aus & they're in Wales & there is nothing I can do other than pray. SIL G remains on thin ice, I pray she finds the strength to say to husband T & SIL K I need to be as they said to be in rehab - selfish. And by that, I mean I hope she goes back to rehab as the experts want her too. DB has put his head in the sand, he can't cope with any of it, not even a mention of it. All of this because we celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary. My tears have stopped, I just feel numb & overwhelmed with it all.

Pam,
Your SIL is right to be selfish. My daughter, while in rehab, was informed often about the importance of the need to be selfish; Otherwise, they will be no good for them self nor anyone else . Hope and pray she will go back to rehab.

So sorry you have been overwhelmed by all of the goings on; especially with SIL K as well as DB. He appears to be in denial. Would be good if he could go for a refresher rehab course.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-04-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-04-2017), RSD ME (09-05-2017)