Thread: Hysterectomy
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

That was a good reminder about the pediatric needles, thank you Bio!

I am having an epidural along with the general and I'm requesting a K I fusion as well, but I'm not sure if they can accommodate that or not yet.

I am very susceptible to spread. Even an iv in my "good hand" has caused scary flares in the past. I've gotten very good at calming things down over the years, and even had surgery on my "bad" limb years ago which went well, but this feels like new territory.

And while I understand the cancer is the priority, I'm equally concerned about spread or an escalation of my CRPS symptoms. I'm not all that functional but I've learned to cope with the pain I do have. I have spread to my jaw and if I'm careful not to flare it is just low grade pain. If I eat the wrong thing or talk for too long it can be a total monster. Breathing shouldn't hurt...

Anyway I've already had a few scary episodes where for a few days I had difficulty walking from pelvic pain. Worst case scenario my pain doc can do blocks or k infusions in outpatient surgery.

This is a reminder to those that have irregular periods from your meds, CRPS, or just because, you need to ask about taking hormones before you have a problem...

Thanks again for the replies.

LL
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-07-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-05-2017), RSD ME (09-05-2017)