View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have found that if I over do it my nausea gets really bad. So, it does seem pain related to me- especially as I always have some amount of nausea since my RSD got terrible.

There seems to be nothing I can do atm. Though, I am considering an anti nausea medicine (if you see my posts in my neurologist thread) to try and deal with it. If my meds for pain (since I feel it is pain related) do not calm the nausea down to a degree I can live with than I am talking to my doctor about it and telling him I *have* to have an anti nausea medicine. Right now the nausea and vomiting is awful, and my blood pressure keeps dropping, so I am close to fainting or fainting... and all I can do is lay in bed flat majority of the time, anything I eat sends my stomach into terrible cramps and the vomiting starts again. I am trying my best to not do much so that hopefully the flare up will calm down and life will be more manageable again.

Perhaps you can talk to your doctor about this... or try an over the counter medicine. I know what you are dealing with-- hang in there!!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (08-11-2010)