View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 09:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Right now I"m in a chronic pain functional rehab program. Most of us are in WC. Those who resisted getting an attorney have had SO many more issues and had SO many more things denied. Not only that, w/o an attorney YOU have to deal with them.

My lawyer handles all of it. I don't talk to WC at all. Ever. As soon as I signed him on, that was it. My doc and he talk to them. If they are denying a service that we feel strongly that I need, then he puts the pressure on them. And since he can take them to a hearing at court, it usually will work. We've threatened 2 hearings and they've caved both times, which means they DID know that I needed those treatments, otherwise they would have gone to court.
Those are not things that we, as patients, are equipped to handle. You may find that your work was able to terminate... I don't know the rules for your state. But you may find that they didn't follow the law. And a lawyer will have much more intimate knowledge than we do.

Look for lawyers that are experienced in WC, have been doing it for more than 10 years.

Look for one that is certified as a Super Lawyers. Get a free consultation.

Your friend wouldn't share? Mean. But check on Yelp. Read reviews.
Becca71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-07-2017), catra121 (09-07-2017)