View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:39 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulday View Post
Thank you, Batbite! Yeah, life can be pretty unpredictable, but this latest ordeal has made me appreciate the ride a lot more. I'm sorry to hear that your second career fell apart just because of one prescription. However, I'm glad you were able to take something positive out of it.

I've definitely researched and experienced firsthand the hardships of veterinary medicine. I usually thrive in high stress situations, so working at a vet clinic felt like a perfect fit. However, I'd be lying if this rabies thing hasn't shaken my faith in my ability to perform in that way again.

I'm going to take the next few months to reflect and figure out if I'm really as passionate about vet medicine as I thought I was. I probably stick with something in the biology/medicine field (since that's my degree), but there are endless different jobs/careers in that area.

Peaceful Day,
Glad your results came back! Clear!

I'm so happy you're in school, for some reason I thought you weren't. Idk if I could do the medical field with having to take vaccines so often 😩 But I am now an anti vacc crusader I guess!

My advice is do whatever makes you happy
You'll change so much this decade of life. Friends and traveling should be your number one priority along with education!

Glad my 2 favorites are better! I've been feeling good, right now I have a headache and heartburn but l will take that any day over the hell I was in before!
trippin2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote