Thread: i'm home
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 05:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i'm home

just letting you all know i am home. i can't go into all the details but there was an extremely inappropriate situation between my 11 yr. old nephew and my 3 year old daughter. my brother-in-law of course coddled his son and somehow turned it around to be my 3 year old's fault. he yelled and screamed at me in front of my children and told us that we were never welcome ever again and told us to get the hell out. my sister and 2 nieces are in florida and basically she stuck up for her husband and kid, too. mind you, this is a kid that is 11 years old and still sleeps with his parents and wets the bed. he is a known liar and troublemaker by all our family. his dad lets him get away with murder (he put a cat in the dryer and killed it when he was younger) and my sister is too chicken to stand up to his wrath.

i am crushed. i feel like a neglectful parent. i had such a bad flare last night that i had to drive with my arms thru the steering wheel because i couldn't feel my hands. they hurt so bad today and that crap the dr. gave me the other day isn't working but i feel like i can't go in with yet ANOTHER catastrophic story because it all sounds fake. only me. how can one person get dealt such a bad deck?

i am leaving for a few days. i'm having terrible thoughts and i don't feel safe. i appreciate any prayers you raise up for me and my family.

shalom

- e. e. cummings
unrouley1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote