View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 06:53 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default No doctor provides private information about his patients

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
doesn't this MD have patients you can talk to that are successfully benefitting from the hinz treatment? if you can't meet and talk to other pd'ers getting relief from this treatment that would be a red flag to me. the hinz protocol isn't cheap, the few users on this board recently complained about price increases if i remember correctly.

there are lots of treatment options between only carbidopa/levodopa and a very expensive, non-independently verified amino acid treatment. how much C/L is he presently taking and what else has he tried? i can't imagine any neurologist just trying C/L when someone is immobile.
Actually NO doctor provides information about his patients to other pations, not in Hinz's protocol or traditional drugs. Can you imagine going for a heart surgery and asking your doctor to give you the personal details of other patients????

There are NOT alot of treatments abesides Levadopa+carbidopa, actually this is the point, PwP are giving a "sentence" of having enormours problems after 5 to 10 years with Levadopa+carbidopa. That is why Hinz started his investigations.

The fact that the protocol isn't cheap is because most insurances don't cover it, actuall Azilect costs about 280$ per month and nobody complains about it, because insurances do cover it. we've got to a point in which we only believe in what has been aproved by a laboratory, but medicine didn't start 100 years ago, but centuries ago, there is a knowledge in ayudrvedic medicine, for example, which has been treating PD with mucuna for centuries. Actually most medicines are either made with plants or replicate the chemical structure of certain natural products.

The best verification for the treatment is 1200 people who have not had diskinesias and have not experienced how their drugs were not effective anymore.
ASUNAGULLO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote