View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 12:03 PM  
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: AZ.
Posts: 242
My Mood:

Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
One of attorneys I talked to today said I need an attorney who specializes in disability and WC. Has anyone gone this route?
Well you MUST get a WC attorney....Any lawyer can do it, but WC attorneys are unique and understand the twists and turns.

Not sure I have met or read a Bio that one is exclusive to disability?...Now if you are filing for SSDI I also suggest get a specialized attorney for that as well.

I signed up and was approved first time, which I have been told is rare, as I was 44 at the time of my TBI(work related).

So I had a WC attorney, and a PI also, and they worked together.
davOD is offline   Reply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-08-2017), bunnehead (09-16-2017)