View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey. I complained much last time i wrote. Sounded negative that day. Was in a wierd mood.
Thanks for the answer.
Anyways. I might try and row in a while.
But no, i will not stop resting. I like it. But i agree i must also be active, sure.
It helps with stress for sure! Workout and endorphins.
I sure miss my endorphins after working out! The mental health gets way better also for me. And my back and all. I'm way younger then you, but sounds good that you work out like that. I love rowing machines! Good workout. I used to box on a bag, then row and lift weights... When going to the gym. I miss it.
Instant stress release after a hard workout and high on endorphins! Time slows down, and it's very calming.

About vestibular assessment i don't think i got a balance problem because i can ride a bicycle without feeling dizzy. I'm mostly slow in the head at the moment and get dizzy when walking and i walk slow... Need to stop from time to time.
But i will wait a couple of months and just see how it goes. I might be as good as new in 2 months, who knows.
Anyways. Thanks for the answer. I will just try and wait this one out...
But also try to enjoy life more even if i feel a bit limited now and low on energy.
Will try to row in a week or two perhaps.
I could get more energy.

But i must also learn meditation and mindfulness more and work with the beast in me. Even though working out is a good way to feel better. Will test it out in a while even if i have read that people dont recommend working out until all symptoms are gone. They recommend rest and sleep... But also to be active if the symptoms dont get worse. But the body and brain should adapt to easy working out.. Like rowing machine in a slow tempo the first time and then gradually go harder, faster the next time, etc.
Take care. Im listening to a good audio book atm. Peace out
temporary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote