View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehouse View Post
MrsD seems to be the supplement expert on this...refer back to page 1 & 2 of this thread for her initial thoughts on me. Maybe they will be of help.

Throw in a good diet and ZERO alcohol and hopefully you will at least plateau and not keep declining.
I was thinking about my PN pain today. I really got myself in trouble by obscuring the pain with booze. I knew I could fix the pain right then and walk with no problem while actually doing structural damage to my feet day after day, week after week and, sadly, year after year. Now when I feel that pain, at least I know to take it easy; rest those suckers; do some light stretches when they start to feel a little better. Yeah, it hurts. Yeah, it sucks. But at least I know I'm feeling the real pain that my pour damn feet feel. They were getting all that pain for all that time, not me. I'm paying the price for ignoring it now, but at least we're now on the same team. Not the best team in the league, but a team.

OK, you sorry ******** start healing! I swear I just got a jutting pain while I was typing that. Slow, complete-as-I-can curl of the toes, breath, relax. OK, they're just tingling now. This really does suck sometimes
"Thanks for this!" says:
coopster (09-14-2017), ger715 (09-12-2017), kiwi33 (09-10-2017), PamelaJune (09-10-2017), SecondChances (09-10-2017)