View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is so hard with WC...I always feel like I have to talk about all my symptoms every time and watch to make sure it is all documents. I always go in with a list of issues, symptoms, etc and sometimes they just photocopy my list for their records...but it IS important for the doctors to notate stuff as well for each visit because work comp is always ready to deny deny deny. Don't be afraid to ask the doctor to document important things each visit and reconfirm diagnosis. My doctor always writes the diagnosis on my notes so it's perfectly clean that's what I have. Doesn't change the fact that WC argues that I don't have it...so you're not alone. This is a very common practice. They insisted with my initial injury that I just had an ankle sprain...really? They do lumbar sympathetic blocks and prescribe lyrica and antidepressants for ankle sprains now? Then they said maybe I was pregnant. Ummm...since when does pregnancy cause these RSD symptoms? I wasn't pregnant btw at the time...it was the most absurd thing I've encountered from WC. They are just awful and try anything they think they can get away with and then some. So glad you have a lawyer now. I know it's hard...but let the lawyer deal with them and you just focus on working with your doctor to get treatment and to document your condition. So sorry you are going through all this. I totally get it.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (09-11-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-11-2017)