View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Son treated at CognitiveFX August 2017

My son was treated by CognitiveFX just a few weeks ago. His injury was related to chronic carbon monoxide poisoning over a period of three years. Our family of six also have been suffering its negative effects (headache, brain fog, mental exhaustion, difficulty with reading, memory problems, light sensitivity, tinnitus, anxiety, depression).

The results for my son have been just what I was hoping for. He is just starting a new semester at BYU majoring in Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry with a pretty intense workload. I believe time will tell concerning the full effects of his treatment. I'm hopeful.

I've been pleased enough with the results to schedule son #2 for treatment. His condition is compounded by the fact that he suffered multiple concussions while in high school. As we complete his treatment, I'll return back to report his results.

As a sidenote, I am a critical care RN. For the last 10 years I have searched out for studies that could possible help my family deal with the negative effects of CO poisoning. We have been vigilant in following healthy practices of good nutrition, sleep, routine exercise, therapy, and medications. While they have helped us feel well, they haven't alleviated our neurological symptoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete in WI View Post
I am considering going to CognitiveFX for treatment. Wondering if anyone has been and would be willing to share. Feel free to PM me.
Jennifer RN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote