View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Eva, are you in hospital! What happened was little Eva with you. Pray you are ok
Sadly many young mums of today are not interested in their children's education. It would appear your daughter is one of those, my niece too, I called in yesterday morning, the 8yr & 5yr old both at home, mum in bed at 9.45am. Forgot to get up & get kids ready. Blathered on she was ill as were they, no sign of illness. Just sleep. Front door unlocked, I just walked in, the 7yr old up watching TV & playing games. It's not unique Eva, not unique. 14yr old had got himself ready & gone to school. I had checked the messenger history at 8am when I sent her a msg asking if she will be home, it tells you when the person was last active, she had been active 5 hrs previously. So was up at 3am, that's why the boys not in school!! Makes me angry, they are such smart little boys. This a girl, I was her legal guardian, she lived with me and DB on & off many years. She never missed school on our watch.

Please let us know how you are as soon as you're able xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva5667faliure View Post
I was just run over
Someone please help
I cannot believe how things have turned from one day to the next
Just run over by a truck
How much longer
Before I just drop
I can't ev n get proper sleep
Me
ger715 (09-12-2017), PurpleFoot721 (09-12-2017), RSD ME (09-12-2017)