View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Gerry, I think you were due for some check ups mid August? How did they go and are you in less pain than a few weeks ago? You have so much to endure and it seems as we more often speak on other threads you have a turtle husbands like me. I hope you are feeling somewhat better after the disastrous patio plant watering episode, where his pain will no doubt recover quickly, yours will remain. DB complains of his elbow recently, I think he has tennis elbow, what can I say, I'm doing more than anyone else in my shoes would be doing, but I've noticed these past few mornings he has begun to thank me for my help so I know he is grateful.

Pam,
I started thinking about what August check up had I mentioned to you....It dawned on me it probably was my Diagnostic Mammogram/Ultrasound for the left breast.
In 2016 my mammogram showed an image that needed further investigating so I was given an UltraSound which indicated what appeared to be a benign tumor so I had to go back in 6 month, last February 2017,for another Diagnostic Mammogram/Ultra Sound, which I did; the results were still the same. Then needed to return again 6 month in August, which was last month.

The Diagnostic Mammogram/Ultra Sound appears to still show what looks like a benign tumor on the back wall of the left breast. The technician said it is still pretty small; but need another followup in 6 months for Diagnostic testing. It is something that needs continued monitoring.

Having had rectum removed 5 years ago due to rectal cancer has me a bit concerned. Hope the Diagnostic testing continues to show a benign (non-cancerous) tumor.

As far as your prayers and lighting candles ; I think it is something beautiful.
:
I pray daily; even throughout the day. I have a prayer list for all those I pray for daily, as well as a list of the poor souls that have passed; especially close individuals.

I begin each day with "The Morning Offering".....which goes something like.....
"O Jesus, I offer you this day my joys ,prayers, works, suffering, sorrows in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world, as well as for all those on my prayer list and the departed souls I pray for daily.

As you have experienced; these prayers gives purpose to each day; whatever comes our way is not wasted.

Hope & pray you soon get all in order for your upcoming surgery.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (09-12-2017)