View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all the replies.. I cant get in to my PM .. or rather his frreekin secratary is being a ..... and not doing her job.. have to call his nurse and tattle on her .. yet again.. any hows

I got in to see my PCP today and he said that its not RSD spreading .. that he thinks right now.. which is good.. but then it can be one of 3 things... my thyroid is back outta wack, or Rhumatoid arthritis, or lupus. Its so bad that he can see the swelling in my face... which i noticed too,.. but its been there awhile so he thinks that the likely choice is gonna be RA or lupus.. Im already on a strong thyroid pill so it doesnt make sense...

SO i have to have bld work done on thurs morning and then i will have to wait to prob mond. mornig or soo. He said that he cant treat me with out knowing what it is .. so i have to go on all blown up .. hahahh

Its soo bad that when he walked into the room and instantly said who put you on the steroids bc my face is soo puffy... Im not on any either sooo.. And he would notice too bc i was his nurse for 7 years before i got this soo..

Ok.. i have to stop but wnated to give ya alll an update.. thanks again!!

~Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote