View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have those "good Christians" at my church who sit and gossip about all the ones they don't like. I don't understand it because when I am at church I am so very happy and the last thing I would want is to spoil it by wondering what everyone thinks or what i think about them.

I just put a smile on my face and go on lovin the Lord.

You know my hubby says that the people in my church that are raising their hands are trying to give God a high five. So I said "why not maybe God likes a high five now and then too " He grew up in a strict Catholic church (now this isn't saying Catholics are wrong now) but from what I saw when I went with him was not alot of emotion and it just wasn't the right fit for me.

Now if he would go to church on a regular basis I would go with him to any church but he doesn't like going, probably for alot of the reasons that have been mentioned here. He sees the cliques and just can't stand it but I am not there to be liked I am there to be loved...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote