Thread: roll call
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello All

It's me, Heather (formerly hedda). It has been so long, I couldn't remember my password, so I did this instead. Been wanting a different user name anyway.

Megan is pluggin' away. She is finally taking steps that get her somewhere besides on her butt! She has had a couple seizures since the crash, and we actually avoided one... because she is showing some pretty hard to ignore signs before hand!

Chris and I both have new jobs... he is a security guard at a college nearby. I am now a 3 year old preschool teacher. We both LOVE our jobs, but we don't get to see much of each other because he works 4pm-midnight, and I work 8-4pm. That's what the weekends are for. I am also taking college classes on line.... What was I thinking?!?!?! SO, sleep is a luxury for me right now, but I love it. Since Chris works at the college I am enrolled in, I get a discount on tuition, so how could I pass that up?

Jack wanted so badly to go to school this fall. He is 3 1/2. I didn't want to enroll him in my preschool because I would probably be his teacher, and I didn't really think that would work. So maybe next year.

Who's next? And, it is SO GREAT to be "back".
MegNJaxMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote