View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 08:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewconcussion View Post
Well, its clear you have an optimistic outlook, judging from your username too. Going unconscious for such an extended period is terrible and reflects rather significant brain damage though, you should be undergoing therapy at a hospital. Smutsik, who gave you advice, hit his head on a metal beam and felt no symptoms for days, making his a "mild concussion", and is still suffering badly from the symptoms. Your injury seems to be several orders of magnitude more severe.
Time will tell.
I will try walking every day, and let time heal me. I don't need hospital therapy. Thanks anyways. And i don't know how severe or not severe mine is compared to other peoples. Everyone heals different and everyone is different.
I was unconscious for 5 min, was up a bit, then and fell asleep for a while. But i did not throw up, and that might been a good sign. There are people who have shitted themselves and throwing up after a bad hit.. Like snowboarding, etc. And some of them have even recovered fully!
So everyone is different. I'm going to try and stay positive. But might take a break from this thread and try to heal for a while. (Try to limit the computer.) But i appreciate the answers/advice/knowledge on here.

Last edited by temporary; 09-15-2017 at 11:36 AM.
temporary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote