View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 12:09 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy Feeling So Sad and Down

I'm usually a very upbeat happy person but lately I've just been so sad and weepy. Not about anything in particular. Just anything will set me off......a commercial, something someone said in a TV show or even in a conversation (that's awkward!). Especially things about animals....I guess because I have no pets anymore. That will set me off BIG time.

I know this is situational. I've had alot of changes in my life lately and not all have been by my choice. I'm conflicted on whether to ask my doctor for an anti-depressant or just ride this out by myself. I take so much right now just due to my MS I really hate to add yet another med to the mix.

Has anyone else here gone through anything similar? Just trying to get others opinion on what to do. I'm tired of feeling so down and sad when I've really got so much to be thankful for. Makes me feel ungrateful when I'm really not.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (12-03-2017)